Pretty Scarf

On Saturday, my sis and I visited Pacsun for the highly anticipated Kendall & Kylie Jenner's Collection.  Let me tell you, it did not disappoint.  Everything was so cute! We had a hard time picking which items to get.  We both got the scarf I'm wearing in the below pics and we're both thrilled with it.  I also got this top and I'd love to get this blouse one day too.

Here's an outfit I wore on Sunday to church and to run some errands with my hubby.  Sorry the pics are from my iPhone.  I only had a quick sec to snap a few shots....better than nothing, I guess!




outfit details:

Jean Jacket: Old Navy (last month)
Sweater: Forever 21 (old)
Pants: J. Crew Factory Ponte Pant (this week and OBSESSED with them!)
Scarf: Kendall & Kylie Collection via Pacsun (this weekend)
Watch: Nixon (old)
Pandora Bracelet
Flats: J. Crew (December, 2012)
Bag: Olivia and Joy 
Megs xo


4 comments:

  1. Cute scarf! Love it.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phone cover is to pretty! Love your scarf too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scarf with the denim jacket:)!

    ReplyDelete