Home Decor Sunday - Front Entrance/Hallway Edition

For this week's home decor topic, 
I thought I'd show some different ways to style hallways and/or front entrances.  
Let's have a look.... 


Love the large mirror used in this space.  This is the perfect way to make a small entrance or hallway seem much larger.  Also love the pop of pink and black and white bench - perfect for sitting on to take your shoes on and off!


I love a wall full of pictures.  I love how this wall is not only full of family pictures but also full of different quotes.  Memories + inspiration = perfection!


Love this front entrance decor - especially the mint colored vase - what a beautiful pop of color!  Also love the vintage looking glass table.


Not only is this a very eye catching decorative front entrance but it is also very useful.  The hooks are perfect for coats and/or purses while the bench is perfect for taking your shoes on and off. The family portraits placed on the shelf complete the look and make it more homey.


I really loved the low shelf on this table.  I love a good stack of books and this stack is done to perfection!  I also love the yellow accents! 


I had to include this picture because I loved the black table along with the lamp.  I also loved how  they brightened up the space by adding white picture frames to counteract the dark pieces of furniture.  Love it!

Happy Sunday!

Megs xo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics-such an inspiration!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful look with the link up party last week, would love to see you back today !!!!
    Many kisses
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete