Burgundy and a Leather Trim

After my Faux Leather Favourites post from last week, I thought I'd make a stop at Target over the weekend to see if I could find any faux leather pieces.  

They had some great faux leather finds.  I only bought one top but I could have bought a lot more.  
*Pat on the back for me for having some self control this time*

The top I bought has just a hint of leather trimmed on the collar.  
It's perfect dressed up or dressed down....and the color, perfect for Fall!

I may have to go back for a few other faux leather items.


{outfit details}
Jacket: Express (last year) / Pencil skirt: J. Crew / Top: Target / 
Shoes: Joe Fresh (last year) / Bag: Steve Madden / Necklace: Stella & Dot / 
Bracelets: Stella & DotStella & DotEtsy / Watch: Target


Linking up today with:
Two Thirty Five Designs / Follow the Ruels

Happy weekend!

xo, Megan

1 comment:

  1. Love that jacket!! I didn't know Target had faux leather jackets... I'll have to check that out next time I'm there. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete