Transitioning Neon to Fall

A few weeks back, I posted about these pants and how it would probably be one of the last times I'd wear them this year since neon isn't the best Fall hue.  Anyway, long story short, I received comments from some of my readers, challenging me to see if I could make them work more into Fall.  Here is my first attempt at making my neon pink pants more Fall appropriate.

I also love this blouse from Oasap.  There is the perfect amount of drapiness and structure to it. It's perfect for a casual Friday ensemble but would also look great tucked into a pencil skirt.  I love a good versatile piece.



{outfit details}
Jeans: Gap / Blouse: c/o Oasap / Jacket: H&M (cute options: 1234) / Flats: Aldo /
Bag: Steve Madden (super sale at The Bay) / Necklace: Regina Pierallini /
Watch: Relic / Bracelets: Stella & DotTargetEtsy

Linking up today with 

Don't forgot to pop back over on Thursday to link up your pretty outfits with 

xo, Megan

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I'm so glad you tried transitioning them to fall! This is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neon totally works for fall...you nailed it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete