aztec.


Oh my gosh. I'm so happy to be off crutches.  If anything, I am so happy to be able to wear clothing that I couldn't wear when I was on crutches.  For instance, my pink Kate Spade purse.  Her name - Mrs. Spade.  And she's beautiful.  And I hated not being able to use her for a good two months.  I mean I could have tried but it would have been rather difficult to hobble around with her and my crutches.  Something had to give - and, unfortunately, she was the one that had to give.


[outfit details]
Shorts: Target / Tank: Express (old) / Sandals: Soda (old) / Bag: Kate Spade (here) /
Watch: Relic (similar option) / Necklace: American Eagle (old) / Sunglasses: American Eagle

 

 
 

Linking up with
Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion CanvasThe Pleated Poppy,
Because Shanna Said SoGet Your Pretty OnVodka Infused LemonadeMix and Match Fashion,
Living in Color StyleStylin in St. Louis

xo, Megan

8 comments:

  1. Cute shorts and i love that bag. I recently just bought a Kate Spade clutch and i love it!!!!! Congrats on being off the crutches!!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news. Love the hair and sunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. The shorts are awesome and I love the top choice with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah aren't aztec prints the best?! And you are killin it in your mirrored sunnies!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is prefect for summer! I love those shorts!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this take on the aztec trend. You've styled your shorts so well with your pink fun glasses, bag and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love this look! Your aztec skirt is so pretty and that hot pink handbag! Need to get one of those :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous summer look! You look stunning! xo Andrea
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete