red.



Happy 2015 all!  I can't believe we'll already nearing the end of January!  Time sure flies by....

Lately, I've been all about comfort.  Leggings, cozy sweaters, roomy knits, blanket scarves and boots have all been on the top of my list as of late.  There's nothing quite like being cozy in the Winter months.

And this purse, guys.  So pretty!  I love the color, the style, the gold hardware - so, so cute!


[outfit details]
Shirt: Gap / Boots: Winners (old) / Scarf: Aritzia / Bag: c/o Oasap / Watch: Relic (similar)


 

 

Linking up today with Style Lixir / Bless Her Heart Y'all / Why I Do deClaire / 
Walking in Memphis in High Heels / The Fashion Canvas

 xo, Megan

2 comments:

  1. Being cozy in the winter months really is the best! I love that purse! I have it too and I wore it yesterday :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plaid top. But that bag is really gorgeous!! I love it :)

    A new post is up on the blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you are able to drop by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete